This is where you will find only the brands which passed our lab’s quality analysis. Our quality analysis, which is our basic supplement screening process, simply filters product that do not meet the following criteria:
- The supplement must contain at least 95% of the ingredient quantity claimed by its label (5% deterioration is the standard allowance for storage and delivery)
- The supplement must contain NO IMPURITIES OR ADDITIVES
After the screening process, each product is graded according to additional criteria:
- Curcumin Standardized Amount – the supplement must have at least 95% standardized curcumin.
- Effectiveness – we look for brands that include clinically proven, well-studied ingredients. For turmeric we expect both turmeric curcumin and bioperine to be included.
- Potency – the amount of active ingredients within the supplement. For turmeric, we expect at least 95% standardized curcumin.
- Price – self-explanatory, however it is important to remember that in most cases you get what you pay for.
Overall Score: 4.6/5
Curcumin Standardized Amount: 4.5/5
- NATUREWISE ORGANIC CURCUMIN: with 95% curcuminoids packs 750mg of Organic Curcumin into each capsule. 180 capsules per bottle. At our max serving size of three capsules per day, you will receive 2250 mg of organic curcumin per daily serving
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION: Curcumin by itself is poorly absorbed by the body. Our turmeric with black pepper capsules are enhanced with ginger and Bioperine, a patented black pepper extract proven to dramatically increase bioavailability
- PLANT-BASED ANTIOXIDANT: with 95% curcuminoids that supports healthy inflammation, discourages oxidative stress and deterioration, and promotes cardiovascular and joint health
Overall Score: 4.6/5
Curcumin Standardized Amount: 4.8/5
- High potency turmeric pills enhanced with bioperine: BioSchwartz turmeric formula has 1500mg of turmeric curcumin with 95% standardized curcuminoids per serving (high potency) and 10mg of bioperine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability
- All natural, non-GMO, no fillers, binders or preservatives: Bioschwartz professional grade turmeric with bioperine (curcumin with bioperine) is a natural turmeric powder; turmeric powder has higher absorption compared to common turmeric teas, and this curcumin is also free of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar
- Professionally formulated & made in the USA: Bioschwartz turmeric extract is formulated by professionals and manufactured in the USA following strict GMP guidelines; this turmeric with bioperine is 3rd-party tested to ensure the quality and purity of each batch
Overall Score: 4.5/5
Curcumin Standardized Amount: 4.6/5
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH TURMERIC CAPSULES ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: Our Turmeric Curcumin formula is packed with 1300mg of Turmeric (including 10mg of 95% Curcuminoids) and 5mg of BioPerine per serving for optimal absorption into the body. *
- BEST VALUE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: Backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee, you receive 180 maximum strength capsules for a full 90 day supply. Our potent 1300mg formula delivers more value than the biggest names on Amazon touting only 900mg or 1000mg of Turmeric Curcumin per serving. Best of all, if you are dissatisfied with our product you have 30 days to return it for a full refund. Also try aSquared Nutrition's Resveratrol, CoQ10 400mg or our All Natural Ceylon Cinnamon (100% All Natural). *
- SUPPORTS JOINT MOBILITY AND INFLAMMATION RESPONSE: Curcumin helps block NF-kB molecules from activating genes associated with inflammation, helping to reduce muscle aches, back pain, and sports related injuries. Try this product with aSquared Nutrition’s Omega 3 Fish Oil, Berberine, Krill Oil or CoQ10 400mg (Coenzyme Q10). *
Overall Score: 4.3/5
Curcumin Standardized Amount: 4.4/5
Overall Score: 4.2/5
Curcumin Standardized Amount: 3.0/5
- Joint support – We’ve specially formulated our Turmeric Curcumin to help to support your joint function and reduce occasional discomfort in your knee, shoulder, hip, back bone and other joints.*
- Immune support – We also want to help support your immune system. The powdered turmeric cumin in our turmeric capsules can help to naturally balance inflammation and neutralize free radicals.*
- Digestive support – Your digestive health is important to us. Our nutritional, vegan turmeric curcuma can help thanks to its turmeric extract and turmeric powder root, which help balance inflammation.*